Tuesday, November 1, 2011

more visitors

Since moving here we've had Brad & Julie come see us and then RJ & Lindsay stay the night on their way to California.This past weekend my parents came and stayed two nights. It was a short trip but a fun one. They got in late Thursday night. Some of the activities included breakfast buffet, Bass Pro shop, a mermaid, fishing poles, everyone falling asleep during Blake's nap, trip to Harbor Freight, and dinner at Buffalo Wild Wings to watch the BYU game. They brought a ton of light up toys that my dad picked up in LA. My least favorite being a spin top because I have to make it light up every few seconds. "more, more, more" he will sign all day long.
Blake is getting pretty good at giving kisses. If you are lucky you will get a lick too!
We love having them come visit. It was short and sweet. Can't wait for next one.
I didn't have the time or energy to make us new costumes this year. So we were the same as last year. Photos to follow soon

5 comments:

Kayla said...

aww! the pictures with grandma deb are SOO cute! I love when he's staring at the fishing pole. OH I MISS HIM! does he have baby TOMS?! that is adorable.

Adria said...

He is getting so big! I miss you guys!!

Rappleye Family said...

FUN!! Hope you Christmas was amazing Zoe!

Rappleye Family said...

your*

Kristen said...

I expect to see NEW family pics up soon!!! I know you have them and their beautiful!