Friday, January 20, 2012

since november...

Pictures of the last few months

 
Made Blake a new yoda beanie for his costume. We went with our neighbors to Boulder to trick or treat. D and I got plenty of candy from Blake's efforts. Blake loves blankets and snuggling in them. For D's birthday we went downtown to look at the Bellagio gardens and fountains. Everyone enjoyed
Made Blake a new Duke shirt!
 Our buds Sean and Courtney came for a visit in November! We head over to an air show at Nellis with them. I was a little worried Blake wouldn't like it because of the noise. I hadn't taken into account his LOVE for airplanes. It was a hit for everybody. Damien was so excited to see the black plane, top middle. Apparently he thought it was super duper cool ever since he was a kid and spat off all this info about it. I can't even remember the name of it. Ha. He informed me its a stealth bomber as I'm doing this.

DSC_0239bw

We went up to Utah for Thanksgiving. Blake had a 104 fever on the way up, we got pulled over in Spanish Fork about 30 seconds after I told someone to slow down, Blake slept horrible didn't sleep, got croup, and we ended up leaving early. Everyone that was in attendance for Thanksgiving dinner was either sick or got sick within the next few days! Ugh not the ideal holiday. You may think I'm really negative right about now, but I wouldn't wish those circumstances on anyone. Aside from having one ornery little monster, it was nice to see D's family. I'm looking forward to our next visit when everyone is healthy. Adria snapped some cute pics of Blake while we were there.
DSC_0235bw

DSC_0216bw

I got sick after our Thanksgiving trip from hell. Blake poured cereal all over the floor while I was laying in bed. I didn't have the energy to clean it up, but he was able to snack all day without any assistance from me. win win
 Classic pose from Blake

I took some pictures for our buds the Bishops. These are my favorites. Aren't they the cutest kids?

Well that wraps up October and November!

1 comment:

Jen said...

That stealth bomber is pretty cool! If Damien is into planes that much I think him & Jer would get along really well! Jer could go on and on all day about planes.

Love all of the pics! Sorry you guys had a Thanksgiving from hell =( I hope your Christmas was better!

x