Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Now for some December

Blake was a holiday baker. He usually doesn't like when I"m in the kitchen cleaning or cooking for too long. He frequently gets between the counter and myself and pushes me back. He got better when my mom brought my old stool for him. He can see everything and 'help' if he wants. But... if I'm using the kitchen aid to do something he is an angel. He knows that I will give him some dough or a spatula in the end. When I get the kitchen aid out he starts yelling 'dough dough dough' or 'cooka' meaning cookie and runs to get his stool. Its so funny.
Grandma Debby and Grandpa Robby came for a visit in December and we took them to the Bellagio for the winter garden. Everybody enjoyed themselves. Blake liked the water spraying path or whatever you want to call it. These huge polar bears were made of carnations and were continually being watered from the inside.

Blake's successful attempt at stealing dad's sucker!
Kristen came to visit while she was on her winter break just before Christmas. We went with her and the Bishops to the cactus gardens that are all lit up. They are at a chocolate factory so at the end we got a free chocolate sample. Yum! While she was visiting we made some Christmas trees! Kris wanted to learn and I wanted to eat some. I think everyone did.
This was just before we left for California to celebrate Christmas. I leave the room for a few minutes and come back to this.
Christmas was wonderful and we enjoyed the 80 degree weather! We spent it with my family. Blake's presents and D's grill filled the truck to the brim. 
We went with the Taylors to see Sherlock Holmes after Christmas. This was a display at the movie theater. Can you tell D loves him some Star Wars?

No comments: