Friday, April 13, 2012

3 months worth of posts

Its going to be pictures with a few captions. Starting with just after Christmas
Blake is thinking 'what are you doing here?' haha not really he loves Lindsay. But it made me laugh. Shortly after this Arge and Lins got engaged woohoo! Next month! Aside from the mustaches, I LOVE all the pictures. My best bud's man Cory did a fabulous job! Couldn't be happier
I love this picture. Soooo Damien. I just wish I wasn't peaking out from behind him

No I wasn't trying to look like a flamingo, just shorter. It worked I just look silly
We went to see the planes taking off and landing when grandma came to visit. I think everyone would agree it was entertaining
One Saturday we head over to Red Rock for a few hours. Blake liked the huge turtle and lizard. We tried to go for a hike, but Blake kept sitting on the trail to play in the dirt. We didn't make it very far when we gave up and just let him play for a while.
Went home to California for a few days. We went to Irvine to the Great Park for a free balloon ride and carousel ride. We went up 400 feet, grandma Deb and I were nervous. Especially when Damien started jumping and rocking the basket/container thing.
Helping Grandma Debby make bread/rolls. By the looks of the picture of him and Scotty, he thought he was in charge. I love it! Scotty let him 'help' make waffles
While we were there he got a much needed trim from his Aunt TT. When his hair was wet I would comb it and it would reach down his back. He was beginning to grow a curly mullet and I wasn't a big fan. T was smart and got him a sucker, which he just wanted to touch not lick. But he was good for her. Towards the end he loved when she combed his hair. He let his head drop back and was all relaxed. It was funny stuff.
Went down to the pier for dinner one of the nights we were there. Damien had never had dinner at Ruby's, and I think he loved it. He froze though. I told him it was going to be really cold when I saw him in shorts and a T shirt. He said that he would bring his jacket. Ha he had no idea how chilly it gets. He survived and learned his lesson...that he should listen to me. Maybe thats just wishful thinking.
Went to Touch a Truck at the Orleans. Blake hated it at first with all the honking and sirens. We ended up buying some kid ear plugs for him and he started to enjoy himself. In fact we all had a great time climbing in and out of all the sweet vehicles. Blake kept chasing kids with balloons hoping he could snatch one. So we had to go get him his own. He particularly loved a tractor with a little button he could press and hear the honking noise. I wasn't as big a fan of that one. As for his new favorite activity, he loves looking at his pictures of the Byington girls. LOVES THEM!
D and I on one of our temple trips. Love him!
Well that is January through March. Enjoy!

3 comments:

CB said...

You guys are the most awesome people EVAH!!!! We love you.

Unknown said...

I like the baking pics HE'S SO CUTE!!!!

Rappleye Family said...

How old is your little guy now? Those pictures were really pretty :)