Monday, July 23, 2012

Since April? We've been...

...busy? I guess since I haven't made time for blogging. The truth is I use nap time to go on pinterest opposed to blogging. And sadly I haven't been motivated to take pictures. Which is not like me at all. Maybe its because I have a 2.5 year old to chase around. Literally chase. But since April we've been to Utah 3 times! Didn't take hardly any pictures. Even at Arej's wedding! Yikes, but here are some stolen photos off facebook.






We love Arej and Lins! My siblings have done great jobs with their spouses. Not that their goal was to appease me, but they did anyways.  It was a beautiful wedding up in Salt Lake. It was a quick trip but sooo worth it.
We went camping down at Kingman Wash with the Bishops...complete failure. We were in a sandstorm the entire time. Sand was hitting me in the face ALL night, through the tent. Blake slept surprisingly well. We packed up and were gone before 6 am. Maybe this fall we can go in slightly less extreme wind.

Towards the end of June, we met Damien's parents and little brother Josh in St George for a quick weekend trip! Oh yeah! We ate out a ton, went swimming, went to the movies, made nutella-strawberry crepes, and just relaxed. Sorry no pictures.

We went back up to D's parents' house the night of the 4th (of July) to see them and the North Carolina family. Had a blast, again no pictures. But Adria took some fabulous pictures of our little family! I love love love them.







 Classic Damien and Blake



I love our sweet little family and these photos seem to capture it. Thanks Adria!

Then last weekend we went to see my family/buy our new car! Blake spent much of his time in the pool.




 Caught up complete!

5 comments:

Sheri said...

You guys have been having so much fun! I love the update. :) And those pictures are beautiful. The colors are amazing.

Adria said...

Yay! Glad you love all the photos! You guys are too cute! I looove that pic of Blake jumping into the pool! So funny!

CB said...

I love the new family pics. And yes, the one of Damien and Blake is a true reflection of them. Awesome. Don't take so long to update again!! :)

Rappleye Family said...

Your Family pics turned out really classy!!! Hope we can see ya next month!!

Keelin Dolan said...

OMG u guys are the Cutest family ever! I miss you all.I am so happy that all is well and I loved the family pix and Blake is turning out so Handsome Hope to talk to u guys soon!!