Friday, May 27, 2011

Man-Crush

Definition: A man having extreme admiration for another man, as though he wants to be him.-urbandictionary

My friend Courtney and I were talking about our husbands and their man-crushes. This isn't anything weird or creepy. Its just the famous men my husband would love to be or have their talents. I thought it would be fun to share.  

The first I was made aware of was Morgan Freeman. My man loves his voice, his acting, and his movies. I can't disagree with that.

Next there is Kobe. Despite what many may think, he was a Lakers fan before he met me. He always jokes that when he was little he used to pray that he would grow a few more inches and be black in the morning. He loved loves playing basketball. Growing up in the south he had no chance of ever making a school team. Even though he jokes I wonder if there is some truth to it. Anyways, he loves him some Kobe. And though I don't find him to be gorgeous, he is entertaining to watch. He's got mad skills on the court.

And last, but not least by any means, is Bear Grylls. I don't think he needs any explanation. But I'll give it for those who live in a cave. He is on a show called Man vs Wild. He is good looking and has a sexy British accent. He gets dropped off in remote areas and shows you how to survive. By survive I mean not die. He eats all sorts of nasty thing like bugs and frogs and snakes. Makes all sorts of crazy shelters as if he was McGyver without the paper clip and gum. If you can't tell I have a crush on him too!

That was fun! Everyone should devote a post to their man's man-crushes. I think you can have a crush on someone you actually know too.  But that might be awkward to blog about.

FYI I have a girl-crush on Natalie Portman and Charlize Theron. Do I need to explain myself?

1 comment:

Damien said...

Yeah, it's true.