Friday, June 3, 2011

New grad and some bogies

Ayla graduated from Westlake on Thursday!


with Julie
with Blake
everybody
with Grandma Barlow
someone made this comment as I was taking their picture. Its so true though. The pictures I've seen of a young Valerie look identical to Ayla
Congrats to Ayla! She starts at UVU in the fall.

Blake was done with the graduation before it even started. It was during his nap time. On the way home I was trying to keep him awake. I put a sticker on his arm and he'd take it off. Put it on his hand and he'd take it off. And so it went. I put it on his nose, he went cross eyed, back to normal, and never tried taking it off. Weird. He did try this little bogie snatching maneuver.

1 comment:

Kayla said...

Ohh! Ayla looks so pretty - congrats to her!! And I love the pics of the stickers haha blake is so cute and so smart!