Tuesday, June 28, 2011

So fast

This month has been a blur. With the warm weather our free time has been spent outdoors.  Blake and I have been hitting up 7 peaks. Trying out our own swimming lessons from uswim. He's loving it, I can let go of him in the water and then take him out after a second or two. He isn't bothered at all by it. We have also been camping twice this month. Once with some of the Cavanaughs and once with our buds the Whelans. Here are a few pics from our recent trip camping near Manti.





The Bishops were in town the same day as the Springville Parade, so we joined them for that.  Blake didn't care for the motorcycle cops with their sirens blaring. But by the middle of the parade, when all the firetrucks were blaring away, he didn't seem to be bothered. For some reason I didn't take a pic with Whit and little Paisley.


One night the next week we had game night and pizza with them. Whit and I won the boys at Disney Scene It. The next morning Damien called me a 'cheat' at the breakfast table. Blake repeated 'cheat, cheat, cheat.' We couldn't stop laughing.
Little man got his glasses a few weeks back. With his new specs and his wild hair he looks like a little Einstein.  Too bad he won't leave them on. The doctor wants a minimum of 30 minutes a day and recommended prayers. He keeps them on pretty well for reading. But we are lucky if we make the 30 minutes a day goal.

Brooke wanted a few pics of Brando's gorgeous garden


He has made his garden literally a work of art. He has included some of his sculptures among other things. I'll have to take some more. These were taken while we were waiting to leave for camping.

Much more has happened over the month BUT I was too lazy to snag some pictures. Some upcoming events include: Cavanaughs from NC coming to visit, the 4th parade, balloon festival, and more.

4 comments:

Brookel said...

so beautiful, thanks for the pics, i have gotta see the whole thing, it has got to be just amazing. we will be praying for your blakey poo and as i'm not a fish 'hater' but was the dead fish a neccesary LARGE pic? :)
It is a good looking fish, i bet Damien was proud. Or I guess I would say I know he was proud from that huge boyish grin he has.

Rappleye Family said...

Hey how often do you go to 7 peaks? Maybe we need to get together :) p.s i thought about u the other day when I went to Red Robin!

Whitney said...

Love the pics! Could you email me the one of the four boys? I am laughing about Blake sayIng cheat chow funny. See you guys again soon!

Kayla said...

oh! I love his little blue sweater with ears on top! he's so cute! and I'm loving his glasses. blake is so cute in them! Z, it looks like you cut your hair?? it looks awesome! you're so pretty.