Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Family...Isn't it about time?

I need to blog before I forget what has happened. So my cousin Heather came down from Northern California with her husband James over the holiday weekend(the 4th). Her family threw her a cute little baby shower on Sunday. I haven't seen Heather in about three years! Oh my. And I hadn't seen some of the Cox girls for much longer. Isn't Heather a cute preggers?
After some yummy food and Blake throwing fruit all over the floor, we head to Sunday dinner with the Cavanaughs.
We went to the Parade in Provo, here is Blake and Blake/PawPaw. My sister in law took some cute photos of the family I'll post later!

This weekend we head up Huntington Canyon for the Fausett Reunion. It wasn't the same with all the missing peeps. I was missing my hubby hardcore.  Here is our little lumberjack.
 Staring contest, go. He kept calling him 'Hat' for obvious reasons.
And here he is with his Grandpa Robby. He found his red hair very interesting, and fun to pull.
It was fun once again. Blake loved the dirt, the bridge, the dogs, and the fire. I wasn't too fond of him playing with most of those. One reunion down, one to go. D will be able to come to most of this next one! Yippee!

I thought my title was true and silly for those that are familiar with the LDS commercials

1 comment:

Kayla said...

sorry that we had 2 dogs up there to make you nervous!! I love the lumberjack picture. blake is such a sweet little boy! i love him! and I haven't seen heather for about 3 years either, she looks great! I love the pic of my mom with blake!! my mom is so beautiful!