Wednesday, July 6, 2011

TURN Art

I'm gonna start by saying Brando is amazing! You already know this if you know him. He works for the company TURN.  Click Here to learn about the project, artists with disabilities, and a little bit about Brando.  Its written a little more eloquent than I could tell you. I had planned on bringing my camera but forgot in the rush of getting out the door. My heart sank when I realized it. Luckily D had his phone. So sorry for the blurriness.

Here he is explaining some of the artwork
There was a really great turn out. I got to meet a few of the artists too. It was fun to hear them tell us about their pieces. They were so proud and excited to share.
This one above is my favorite.
Can you find Brandon in this?

It will be up at the HFAC at BYU until the 14th...I think. Check it out!

No comments: