Monday, August 1, 2011

Hello again

The week after the Fausett Reunion, my parents and the Fausett cousins met us at a splash pad. Why haven't I taken Blake to this before?! He loves water, he loves other kids, therfore he must love splash pads. And he does! After the kids were done in the sun, we head to Macey's to get some yummy ice cream. Thanks Brit, Sarah, and Connie for letting us hang with you!
Well it is similar to euro swimsuits for men, except Debby bought this for him in Mexico. Its still too big for him, its supposed to fit more snug like a speedo. He will probably loath us when he gets older for taking picks of this. Ahaha
He wouldn't look up at me, so no shots of his cute face. He isn't a big hugger, but he was cold and his grandma was warm. Debby was loving this.

2 comments:

Kayla said...

haha that swimsuit is making me laugh!!! he's adorable!!! PS. I heard your plan for T. haha

Rappleye Family said...

Hey Zoe! I'm sad I didn't get to go to Seven Peaks with you this year! Next year would be fun and we want to get a Season Pass like you guys had too!!!